- The endotracheal tube comes in two variants – endotracheal tube cuffed and endotracheal tube plain.
- Made of non-toxic, non-irritant, medical grade PVC.
- The endotracheal tube is also known as ET tube, used to maintain a patent airway and allow mechanical ventilation.
- The ET tube is kink resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube, softens at body temperature.
- It has a smooth inside/outside surface for easy intubation, extubation and suctioning.
- It has a smooth polished murphy eye, distal end and tapered balloon end for atraumatic intubation and extubation.
- Radiopaque line and markings on the tube indicates tube position.
- It has a universal 15 mm connector at the proximal end.